View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 09:42 PM
Thirteendog
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Questions from a New Owner

Welcome to the group, I'm normally the one that is sarcastic and of no help what-so-ever but since your part of the IT family I'll lend a helping hand on what I can.

1. The light may have a blown fuse, if not I would take it to the dealer. I can't imagine how they would screw that up.

2. I don't know about an oil level, but if you tap the left stick in twice it will tell you roughly how many miles until service, oh and the moon, mars, sun, and the planet formally known as pluto must be lined up.

3. Extra keys are only found at the dealer and will take about two weeks to come in. A little more than $250 I believe.

4. I don't debadge my vehicles but I believe heat loosens the glue and then you take them off from there. Don't take my instructions on it There are plenty of people on this forum who would be glad to help.

5. I hardly use mine, so no comment. Again look in the Audio section of this forum you might find something there.

6. Car number is the last 6 digits of your VIN # Tells the order in which your vehicle was built.

Again welcome to the forum, and enjoy your new crossfire.