View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 08:31 PM
intenseblu
Forum Regular
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Is the world with me

Originally Posted by xfire embrace
Thank you for the Amendment to my post.
The original post was spelt WIFIES because its plural of WIFEY even though there's no such word as WIFEY. Its actually just a slang most us forum goers created. Since it is replaced with WIFE'S (because of some spelling disaster assumption), reading it doesn't make sense at all. What the amendment did was degraded more the command of English of the person that posted.
There are a lot more posts out there IF necessary to be corrected/amended due to spelling mistakes, grammar misused, vulgarities and inappropriate usage of words.

I give up.

Something tells me its best to talk less.
i was watching the graduation ceremonies at the university i work at and attend today (doing video streaming work for this event) and as all the english majors went through i wondered "wow what are they all going to do out there in this world ... do we really need that many people that are overly sensitive to misspelled words and complain about them, where do they find work?"

now it makes sense tho ... most of them are on the internet trying to combat our using slang and made up spelling ... they are the internet po-po (that's police to the spell checkers) ...

lol ... happy mama's day to all.