View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 05:15 PM
Steve Hellums
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Who Did And Didn't

Originally Posted by andrew
~ the front really has no negative camber... just the rear.

~ you spotted it... indeed dusty - dirty... about a week of dry road dirt.
As I stated in my last post, all four of my SRT6 tires lean in at the top so this negative camber thing had me worried about what the car would look like after installing the lowering springs. This morning I called the local Chrysler dealership and got to talk with their alignment guy, he did tell me that the SRT6 has a bit more negative camber than a regular Crossfire. I told him that I was going to be installing a set of lowering springs and asked him if the front end of a Crossfire had any adjustment for camber. He said that he had never aligned a Crossfire, but he would get out the books and check it out for me and call me back. When he called me back he said there was no adjustment, but Chrysler had a kit for the front called an eccentric camber bolt kit for $14 a side, so I ordered a set for the front then got on E-Bay and ordered a KMAC rear camber kit from a place called import auto performance for $244.95 shipped. We also had a talk about Crossfires and he said him and some of the guy's at the shop were on the internet looking at the discounts that were being offered on the SRT6's and they just couldn't believe that Chrysler was dropping the prices as low as they were.

Last edited by Steve Hellums; 06-14-2007 at 05:20 PM.