View Single Post
Old 08-24-2003, 03:17 AM
krooner
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: crossfire vs 350

Originally Posted by mightyjlr
Originally Posted by krooner
If you want the best interior of the bunch, awd, and plan on modding the car i would go with the TT..
Once the Crossfire is as old as the TT you will see just as many options for modding the Crossfire, if not more. Plus, the TT is producing 180 hp or 225 hp depending on which 4-cylinder engine you pick. These engine are both already turbocharged. You could add a bigger turbo, but the Crossfire engine just has more room to grow, considering it has a displacement almost twice as big. Now the new upcoming 250hp 6 cylinder TT might be different, but mods for this engine are going to be much further in the future, since it is so new.

Plus, we all know you prefer anything Audi/VW...
I'm talking about now, not 2 years from now... and the aftermarket for is alot more reasonable compared to what i've seen for m-b and crossfire.. hell i can chip it and have 270hp, for $400, chip is $995 for the x-fire and is prob gonna add 15hp tops.. now if you weren't planning on modding this car, you would be missing out on the huge increases, because of adding a chip.. the x-fire, 350z, and rx8 are all normally aspirated, so in order to get the same gains a chip for the turbo car, you would have spend alot more money.. open minds people...