View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 12:41 AM
Valk
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 503 Likes on 346 Posts
Default Re: A sad story (in the form of a novel)

I guess I am not concerned that my '04 Crossfire coupe was previously leased for 2 years/8 months by one person. I spoke directly with the previous lessee and he told me his love for the car was tremendous. He washed it every weekend in his driveway. He drove it to work everyday all year round. He had regular service done at the proper intervals and I believe this is all true as the car speaks for itself. I have no issues with this car. I got it back in April and it had 17,200 miles. It now has 21,400 miles and it is a true problem free performer. He told me while having the car short of 3 years he had 2 more children to go with the 2 he already had when he got the car and it just wasn't practical to lease anymore. He turned it in and bought a SUV to cart the family around in. He said he just couldn't find the time to drive the car any more. Weekends with 4 kids and a wife left him no spare time to go out and play. My first road trip will be in a few weeks to Michigan for the Woodward Dream Cruise. I will see some of you there and am looking forward to the weekend event !!!