View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 12:24 AM
NeverEnough
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Nobody wants to race me!

Originally Posted by nyc_srt8
I'm not here to fight with you guys over who car is faster so I will ignore all the stabs taken at me...talk is cheap. I'm still waiting for someone in the new york city area with a stock srt6 to step.

For you who accused me of using drugs...

http://www.challengevideos.com/2005/...05notearsb.wmv

This was at atco raceway in new jersey.
That's pretty impressive, and I like to be proven wrong. However, that isn't what you said. You clearly stated it was a 12.56 @ 111.50. That was close, but not quite. That guy has obviously mastered the art of Launch control. What was the 60 ft. on that run? I can't say I've seen an SRT-8 actually hook that well on stock tires...

I still think that is either a factory freak or there is something that isn't being disclosed about that car... By the calculations I've come up with, for a car that heavy to run that time at that MPH it had to be putting out closer to 450 HP once you correct for drivetrain loss...

But anyway, I really don't care that much about this pissing match, all I can go on is personal experiences. And in my experience(whether it be a bad driver, a bad track, poor launch etc.) I've beaten almost every stock GTO, WS6, SS, SRT-8(except Jeep) etc. out there. The SRT-8s are great cars in their own right, I won't sit here and say otherwise. I would like to add one to my collection as a matter of fact. I just get pissed off when someone comes on here that doesn't own an SRT-6 and starts talking ****. You get what you give. I'll meet you at MIR, Englishtown, VMP, where ever. Now if you want to really get your feeling hurt, I now of a certain SRT-4 that Kills ALL, even modded vipers. And yes it is a street car... Anyone want to feel what a 9 Second 4 Cylinder car feels like??? Regardless of configuration, there is ALWAYS a car out there that is faster...