View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 12:47 AM
nyc_srt8
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Nobody wants to race me!

Originally Posted by NeverEnough
That's pretty impressive, and I like to be proven wrong. However, that isn't what you said. You clearly stated it was a 12.56 @ 111.50. That was close, but not quite. That guy has obviously mastered the art of Launch control. What was the 60 ft. on that run? I can't say I've seen an SRT-8 actually hook that well on stock tires...

I still think that is either a factory freak or there is something that isn't being disclosed about that car... By the calculations I've come up with, for a car that heavy to run that time at that MPH it had to be putting out closer to 450 HP once you correct for drivetrain loss...

But anyway, I really don't care that much about this pissing match, all I can go on is personal experiences. And in my experience(whether it be a bad driver, a bad track, poor launch etc.) I've beaten almost every stock GTO, WS6, SS, SRT-8 (except Jeep) etc. out there. The SRT-8s are great cars in their own right, I won't sit here and say otherwise. I would like to add one to my collection as a matter of fact. I just get pissed off when someone comes on here that doesn't own an SRT-6 and starts talking ****. You get what you give. I'll meet you at MIR, Englishtown, VMP, where ever. Now if you want to really get your feeling hurt, I now of a certain SRT-4 that Kills ALL, even modded vipers. And yes it is a street car... Anyone want to feel what a 9 Second 4 Cylinder car feels like??? Regardless of configuration, there is ALWAYS a car out there that is faster...
I stated that the fastest time is 12.56. Now the video I showed was the fastest stock srt8 on film.

Englishtown is good for me. Let me know what date and time works best for you.

Oh yeah, we have seen lots of srt8's at the track running high 12's stock...my guess is the srt8's are underrated and my personal best 60 is 1.91 on factory tires.