View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 10:59 AM
NeverEnough
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Nobody wants to race me!

I agree, there is nothing about that video that really proves anything other than that car ran that time. I could have any number of invisible tweaks done to it. "Yeah, it's completely stock man, lets run. I'll even open the hood for yah, as he pushes the remote bottle opener for the Sneaky Pete NOS under the passenger seat" This is all pointless. Talk is just that. Whether its me, you, your brother or your wife's second cousin's brother's uncle... Without seeing the car and run in person it's all meaningless and idle smack talking. I would say show me a time slip, but that doesn't matter either. Same as the video, it just shows a run and a time, but not proof of anything about the car...

I'll tell you what, since you seem so intent on proving your point...

I don't have time to drive all the way up there for something that doesn't matter all that much to me. But, pick a Friday night(other than this coming one) and come on down to either VMP or Richmond Dragway for there street wars series. Those are close enough for me to get there. I'm not gonna sit here and say that you will be "OWNED" by the greatness of the 6, but I do think it will interesting none the less. I would FULLY expect to be owned by Haywood's modded 8, but I have beaten stock ones before.

http://www.virginiamotorsportspk.com/SCHEDULE.htm
http://www.richmonddragway.com/

Haywood, why don't you try and make it down as well. We can try and make it an SRT grudge match night... No betting, just plenty of face to face friendly smack... May the best Mopar Win... I'll get a few SRT-4s and the "KillerBee" SRT-8 out there...Hell, I'll keep it interesting, how about going up against a couple of 11 Second Cummins 4x4 trucks? Or we could make this really fun and rent a track and go all day... I'll leave that up to you guys...

On another note... Why does it have to come down to this anyway... These are all great cars in their owns specific ways. I would buy an SRT-8 myself if they were in my price range. I'll be honest about it. I'm not rich, I can't afford an 8. I wish I could. Hell I've been driving Neon SRT-4s for years, and the SRT-6 just got cheap enough to upgrade. Can't we all just get along? I'll be happy to match up with anyone for a friendly run, but the smack talk is getting out of hand. Sorry to be the kill joy voice of reason, but I'm over it. If you want to run, then we'll run... I find it funny that people who own cars in the same family have to fight like Rustang and Camaro owners... Just grant the proper respect where it's due. The SRT-8 LX platform cars are great cars, what else can I say.

Last edited by NeverEnough; 08-29-2007 at 11:32 AM.