View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 05:06 PM
fflores
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Nobody wants to race me!

I just read the thread on the 300 site... Its funny that you guys write about how ignorant the member of this forum are, yet some of the posters over in the 300 site quote that the srt6 will run mid to high 13 because it can barely break 100-101 mph trap in the 1/4. Now I do agree that this forum isn't filled with drag racers as it been one of my gripes of this group as a whole. I'm sure that 90% if the people on this site haven't dyno'd or been to any track of any type. I've only had by car for 5 months, in that time I have gone down the track at 13.06 @109 mph with just a 2.0 60', with a summer tire (anything other then the old all-seasons that I have), something like a ps2 or a azenis any I know I would break 12's. I autox'd the car shortly after. I road raced at the srt nationals (though only in 1 heat). I dyno'd that at one of my cars dyno days.

I would love to run my car where ever it is you guys run your cars to net a stock time of 12.6. I can only imagine what i could net at that track. Out here in chicago i have seen plenty of srt8's run. I personally have yet to see any of the srt8's go faster then 13.3.