Thread: Saying goodbye
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 08:51 PM
Sharonaln67
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Saying goodbye

Hey guys - bet you wonder what happened to me, eh? I'm alive and hanging in there. After getting a few emails asking what's going on with me, I felt it was time to spill the beans...

Long and short, I lost all the passion for my car after it got keyed about 4 months ago - I have found myself turning in to the kind of owner that doesn't really care when the car gets dirty - something that was sooo sacrilegious to me not too long ago!!! Its so hard to believe that I'm the same person that was passionate about the car not so long ago but alas, I can now relate to a few people that went through something like this themselves. It's so sad that someone jealous of what I had was able to turn me in to someone that lost the passion that this car held for me. Its hard to explain why it happened but I can only say it did...

Its still a great car and one I am so lucky to have owned, however when the lease is up in 11 months, this car is being traded in for something that won't draw this kind of attention again.

I may check in from time to time to just say hey and to read what is going on with everyone, but don't expect to really read too much from me anymore...

Take care and the best of luck to everyone!!
Sharon