View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 03:55 PM
Crossfireone
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Crossfire deals drying up ?

Hi Slim
I noticed you bought your new '06 in March this yr. I bought mine in mid April from a Dayton dealer. Have you rec'd a rather enticing offer from Chrysler's administration's area letting you in on the now existing limited powertrain warranty as thou you bought your car after july 26, this yr. & would automatically be covered.

It's a rather formal flyer so to speak, made to look as thou the service mgr. of the dealer where you purchased the car mailed it personally to you. I checked with Fiancé at the dealer & it is a legit offer. I called Chrysler Warranty & Chrysler Administration direct & it definitely is the same Limited Powertrain Warranty that we can buy into at a reasonable price compared to the one that was offered back in April to me for a 7-70 in place of my 3-36 for about a $2,400 fee.

This is for life & is the same one that all new vehicle purchases carry since July 26. I must decide by Sept 30. It's still avail. after that but will rise to $1,400 from there on. It comes in two versions: l. $750 but each visit is $100 ded. 2. $900 & no ded. for life. This is a one time fee & will immed. carry the 5 day loaner car for each covered visit, which is not part of our present 3-36.

I don't know how far back their going with this offer, but it refers to '06 new purchases in the paper work. A formal contract will be mailed by Chrysler to show you are part of the Lifetime warranty.

Let me know if you rec'd anything on your car yet.

Crossfireone