View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 03:44 PM
Valk
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 503 Likes on 346 Posts
Default Re: Why did you choose the Crossfire?

Originally Posted by BltByKrmn
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and not *completely* tear apart everything you just tried to say and just chalk it up to ignorance.

But I will gladly correct you. The Corvette is by far one of the most reliable sports cars you can buy, I can guarantee you have nothing factual to back your claim of unreliable up. It has a world class design and constantly tears apart cars that are 3x it's price.

The Mustang is not even remotely close to the same category as the Corvette, not really sure what you're trying to prove with that little quip. What it does tell me however is that you're prone to badge whoring and probably haven't driven many sports cars.
I have to agree with BltByKrmn with this one. I had a Z51 Corvette convertible for 7 days just 2 weeks ago and put 1,020 miles on it. It was the most powerful and stable car I have ever driven. I have driven Vipers and even Ferrari's but found this Corvette to be the best american muscle car ever made. When the pics come back on the forum go to my gallery and have a look. Sure there are Corvettes all over the place but they are excellent cars