View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 04:55 PM
BltByKrmn
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Why did you choose the Crossfire?

Originally Posted by blond xo
Ignorance? Hardly, you own a crossfire, you're simply on the outside looking in on the corvette issue. You have paper facts, i've driven corvettes; stock, supercharged, slightly modified... i can't even count how many times i've been to A&A corvette, i've even been to their BBQ... so my opinions are not ignorance especially in comparison to you little piece of paper telling you your facts.

i test drove the 2004 corvette before I bought the crossfire. Did not like it at all. It was an automatic, the drive was very spongy, and the car just felt heavy. It was very slow to accelerate and nobody gives the car a second look. I understand it (supposedly) has power and is pretty practical.

Badge whoring? Your kidding? I drive a chrysler! And i've driven many of sports cars, in addition to that i'm in a viper or corvette 70% of the time.
You think because I own a Crossfire right this minute it's the only car I've owned? :lol: I've probably owned more cars in the past year than you have in your life.

Yea, these are pieces of paper.