View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 12:01 AM
cruzinquick
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: AZ Crossfire Owners

Hello AZ Crossfire owners,
I just got my '05 Aero Blue SRT6 a few weeks ago. I'm in Surprise. It's one of the inventory reduction cars with very low miles. I am still having the "2 yr old sitting around" kinks out of it. I took it to Moore Chrysler, and the service advisor said they had a certified Crossfire mechanic. So far they changed out a fuel pump, head lamps, wipers, and door lock rod. The bad thing was the mechanic did something wrong and basically broke something in the door. Not it doesn't open from the inside without putting a shoulder into it. So I have to take it back, but am thinking of going to another dealer.
Other than that, which I figured would take some time considering the car has sat for more than 2 years. I absolutely love the car. It's classy, smooth, and fast. Oh did I mention it's fast. I seen a graphite srt6 in the back lot at the dealer, when I dropped mine off. Not sure if it is for sale or a customers car.
Look forward to seeing a couple of you at some of the local places. On Saturdays, I believe the hot rods are at 83rd ave and Beardsley at a Safeway. I think that's what's there.

Cruzinquick