View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 04:39 PM
mattyb973
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: New to crossfires!

alright, finally got to drive one of these things and i gotta say...i hope the manual has a lil more ***** than the auto's because it wasn't that impressive. which is still ok because i'm trying to avoid tickets with one of these over a trans am but i was expecting a little bit more. other than that...these things are amazing. i dont know why anyone would complain about the steering, its tight and very precise (although i drive a lifted wrangler right now so i guess anything is better than that). the right is soft but firm and it just feels classy like any benz or bmw should. i like it a lot. and i just barely fit. there's about a half inch of room from my knees to the dash and a half inch from my head to the roof so its tight but i just fit in there and i'm 6'4 and 260 pounds. one thing that worried me a little bit was that when i first started it up it had either an exhaust leak or a loud tap coming from the motor for the first couple seconds. it went away almost immediately but i don't like that from a car that is basically a benz and only has 28K on it. hopefully its just a fluke and with that car only. long story short i'm definitely getting one but i hope the manual is a little more fun and peppy to drive.