Old 05-16-2004, 12:32 AM
Danwell
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

...Also by the way, this JVC player does PICT images and gives you software to make your own Pictures and Movies that you can display on the screen. I took some footage of a Crossfire Review and made a few movies to work with the JVC. I made one for when you turn on the unit and I made one for when you turn off the unit. Also I made a screen saver that is pretty good also. Below is an explanation of what they do

(Turning on unit) Intro: Crossfire boldly aproaches and then unit is ready.

(Turning off unit) Outro: Crossfire is quckly going down a hill and up and over, unit goes off.

(Screensaver) If you want you can use this to play when you haven't pressed any buttons for like 20 seconds. I put together a cool routine of the Crossfire being driven with many views. I got the most of the footage from that review from"TopGear" because even though they were unfairly against the Crossfire, the visual footage was very nice.If you get a JVC and want these just ask and I will email them to you. They are easy to install, you just burn them to a CD in data format and they install in the player. Pretty cool stuff.