View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 06:25 PM
irwin
Forum Regular
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: will it move on 22's?

you people are funny #1 the speed sensors are on the front wheels hence the problem with the dyno #2 who said i was going with 22's all around? #3 johnny angel eat my *** you scared to touch anything piece of $h!t #4 you say all of this but have you done it, what experience do you speak of as far as lifting the car and cutting out the fenders? my factory ride height is stock in the rear. #5 do you only know of the rims on tire rack? #6 i have a true staggered fitment unlike the fake stagger from the factory. #7 as has been said to each there own #8 if your saying i'm putting money into a **** car doesn't that mean you drive a **** car too??? #9 johnny please come to the dragon #10 did you ever think some people do thing just to prove they can be done? #11 why isn't everyone going ape **** over latannatx putting a v8 in his? mad props for having the ***** to attempt it man! #12 it amazes me how many people come out to attack someone here because they are doing something a lil different, true its been done but have you ever heard from anyone that it even rolls? i will be driving mine somewhere in the neighborhood of 600 miles to the dragon #13 who cares about how soft the ride is to return to the same comments fired at me its a german sports car! #14 its not a sports car its a coupe the srt6 is a sports car these cars are too heavy and don't have enough power for me to call it a sports car, do you call a miata a sports car? i call the new mazda speed ones sports cars but not the regular ones #15 johnny we should meet up some time #16 they do make light weight 22 x 9.5 rims specially designed for mercedes and bmw's staggered fitment that keep a sporty look... i could go on but i'm really pissed right now i expected the regular jerks to come out but this is a bit much... i didn't realize that this forum had so many closed minded people that were all so ready to just jump on here and bash me for going a step up... i thought some would love to know what offsets work best what tire sizes and so on... oh and about the heavy wheel comments go take one of your stock wheels off and weigh that they might as well be made of lead wow you people really can suck...