Thread: Bad Review...
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2007, 07:15 AM
Idaho
Forum Regular
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Bad Review...

Good find Ben. Compared to the other reviews I have read it wasn't that harsh. It was obvious that he has a fueled hatred of all American cars and has no business reviewing them. However, his article is pretty is not that far off base once you scrape off the sarcasm. I love the car but I have never been impressed with the wing; it's a novelty item that looks like a throw back to the Fast and the Furious. The interior is definitely spartan, but I am probably one of the few that actually love the interior design and material. I have had the tuck and roll upholstery, trimmed door panels, and padded dash and they do look great when new but in time develops tears and holds the grime. The body style is definitely a personal thing you either love it like we do or not, there is not too many in the middle. I have to agree with Mike-in-Orange, I don't think he actually drove the car, because all of his comments were about styling and nothing about handling or performance. Had he driven the car he would probably commented about the throttle lag.

It will be interesting to see what is said about our Crossfire twenty years from now, those will be the comments that count as long as they don't just regurgitate the old material.