View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 04:34 AM
simon-srt6
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Throttle Response after the tune....

Originally Posted by Steve Hellums
Mine spins posi all the time, unless I get a little too far side ways. I done the SL55 "Y" & hose swap over the weekend and went out to test it out. I done two runs, when I went back to do the second run I seen the posi marks on the road. They were about 6' long then a 1' blank space where the TC kicked in then another set of posi marks about 2' long where the TC kicked back out. I'll be posting some results of the swap later when my wife sends me the pic's. Our computer at home is sick with a viris and we can't seem to get rid of, or I would have already posted the results they came out pretty good using a G-Tech meter. All the runs I have done with the G-Tech meter has been just letting off the brake and flooring it, so any body that has an SRT-6 knows you can get a better launch by slowly flooring it.
How did you mod the pipes to fit ? I found them about 20mm too short. I have done a post today on how I am doing the mods. I would be interested as to how you did it too.

Did you find much performance difference ? as I noticed the SL55 pipes are far less restrictive and the Y pipe is better too but not by such a large margin.