View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 11:54 PM
jonnyangel04
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: How to build a fast Crossfire

HDDP doesn't even have an SRT-6 even though he's thought of here to be the expert on Crossfires. Until now the SRT's weren't the majority and weren't cheap enough to risk blowing it up and test.

jonny-be-banned lol I like that but it wont happen. Anyway by you being ignorant actually helped my case of newbies not searching and putting in the time reading. HDDP is for the most part the only one on here who has ripped apart an SRT and is putting it in his car. Him and woody know more about this engine then you can imagine. IF you have a question AND YOU SEARCHED he will still answer it. Also who else takes the time to provide pictures with measurements, Whatever you need he will be in the shop and pull the part off just to take a picture to show you where it is and what it does. HE has been the only one really for the last 3 years calling out half the companies that come on here with promises that people HAVE gotten riped off on. SO since you have been here what 2 months and learned nothing my last 3 post only makes you look bad not me. AS FOR blowing your engine if you would have read and searched again the supercharger is only blowing half of what it is capable of every pulley since LE has been way under boosting what this engine is very capable of handling lol i'm done its too funny.

As for Mr. Rambles sounds like you need a friend...

Last edited by jonnyangel04; 11-27-2007 at 12:09 AM.