View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 02:11 PM
lovefnm
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Mystery no start issue

Originally Posted by Chevellelv
No, the cam sensor was changed back in june. When the cam sensor went out the car would turnover it just wouldn't start and I'd wait 5 five minutes and it would start. This problem just started yesterday. It wont do anything. After the cam sensor was changed I haven't had a problem with it starting. Yesterday I went to start it and it wont turnover or anything. There is a clicking sound and all the lights on the dash start flashing and the spoiler starts opening and closing. All the lights work, the radio everything seems to work. It's still under factory warranty but their not open until tomorrow. The key is good I tried both sets of keys I have and both of them have the flashing light and they both unlock and lock the car.
Here is my two cents, some years ago I had these same problems. Under warranty the dealer replaced many electrical parts. In two years the car had been in the shop a total of 2 months. After warranty ran out it happened again. The problem was, (drum roll) a broken trace on a circuit board. It would make continuity off and on, seems vibration and heat both played a role. I found the problem by tapping parts on the electrical system with the car running. Hope this is some help.