View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 12:13 PM
HDDP
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: Dec. 8 at Streets of Willow

Originally Posted by srt6_crossfire
Sharing some hi-res pics to anyone interested.

EDIT: I guess, i can't share since i just got an error message. Oh well...

Good times at the track! Weather was clear but cold, well freezing with the top down. Rented a transponder for extra motivation.

Day was uneventful for other than for two off-roading incidents, one doing a full-on dukes of hazzard move after taking a turn on a closed turn and launching off to the dirt and gravel ahead of me. First thing on my mind wasn't i'm gonna roll over and die, it was "oh ****, there goes my new rims". :-)

Best time 1:37.25 with white group with passing on straights only and only with point bys. Top speed is 117 mph on straight by the pits.

Might be back on SOW CCW Jan 6th for anyone interested. Also thinking of renting out the track and splitting the costs. Let me know if anyone is interested.

SRT6 #111
Hernan... I'll try for the January date if I can get the new engine / electronics installed and tuned by then... I definately need some track time before the beginning of the NASA season... It's going to be a very different car with so much more HP and will take some getting used to...