View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007, 11:14 PM
LantanaTX
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: How To Build A Cai For Less Then $150

Originally Posted by jonnyangel04
lol awsome you just made fun of MB owners who pay five figures to make there cars go fast and now your stealing there avatar. LOL.
That's right...

Well I have had a few MB's over the years and traded one for the Crossfire. So I know there are Benz owners that like to modify their cars as I was one of them. Just not enough of them. Trying to fnd performance parts isn't any fun either. But there are lots of companies like Kleeman, Brabus/Startech, Lorinser, Carlson, A.R.T. that are more than willing take every last penney you have.

I was a drag racer in High School and college which was a time in my life that I had to use my brain more than my empty wallet to go fast.

As for the lovely avatar, I left a copy of her on MBWorld, so I doubt that they will even notice she has been kidnapped.

Nice work on the intake. Kind of reminds me of what I am doing with the V8 conversion. I was quoted well over $40,000 by the MB/Crossfire tuner that does this. I couldn't believe the guy kept a straight face while giving me the estimate (I coundn't believe I managed to keep a straight face and not acuse him of smoking crack). I am sure there are members here that might think $40 sum thousand is justifiable. I decided I could do it for $4,000 and then post right on here exactly how to do it.

Last edited by LantanaTX; 12-14-2007 at 11:19 PM.