View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 11:05 AM
Thirteendog
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Bugatti Veyron

Originally Posted by MMZ_TimeLord
An old link from this thread...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15...n-at-top-speed

Driven by "Captain Slow" on the show Top Gear... make sure you have on clean underwear.

This video reminded me of driving the limited or the SRT to top speeds. I know it's 100 mph more in the Bugatti, but it was just so intense. Then came the comment at the end of the video there was a comment made that the car was very stable all the way up to top speed until they tapped the brakes going into the corner. The Crossfire is the same way again 100 mph less. But that's pretty amazing considering everyother car I've driven shakes and is unstable at 120. The crossfire feels like it was made to travel at 140- 155 for long distances. It doesn't shake or feel like the nose is being lifted up. I'm still stunned when I think back to what It felt like to travel at those speeds.

By the way, for all of you who remember me. Don't be suprised if I'm back in my 3rd crossfire in a couple of months. No i've not stopped my future plans. I've just found ways to fit one back into my life, and boy have I missed it.