Thread: Just curious...
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2004, 02:55 PM
jsisabella
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have had my car since Oct 4, 2003.

The radio display is fixed - they called me, I did not even have to call them.

The wind noise has taken a bit longer to correct, but it has been addressed. In fact, it is in the shop today, and I was met by the service manager this morning - loaner keys in hand. He assured me that it would be taken care of.

In the beginning there was a parts availability problem. I blew 2 tires and bent two wheels, and it took awhile to get the parts. I was unhappy at the time, but only for the reaon that I could not drive this fantastic car! But I do not think that this is the case at this point. Some idiot hit my back bumper a few weeks ago, and the pre-painted replacement was there in about three days.

My dealer is Greenwood Market Motors in Youngstown, OH. I think they are a credit to the 5 star emblem.

Here is my favorite story: I was at a customer site, and some old guy came in to the office with this comment - "Did any of you see that car out there? It looks like some kind of a spaceship!" All I could do is sit there and smile...... How many cars have you ever owned that would make you do that?

My final opinion? I paid sticker price for this car, and would do it again in a flash. I have said this before, and I will say it again now: This is the best and most fun car I have ever owned!

Now go take delivery, post some pics, and welcome to the forum!!!!!!

:lol: