Old 09-12-2003, 03:27 PM
jimbo257
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Started the Zanio job today. Washed the car with Dawn. Cleaned the paint with Z-18 (Clay Bar) Applied Z2 Polish with ZXF addative, buffed it with a 100%, made in the USA, Cotton Towel, then wiped it down with Z6 detail/gloss enhanser. It took me about 3 hours.

Compared to the Crystal Guad Quick (CGQ) , the Zanio (Z) was obiously a lot more work. But, the is finish better, a lot more debth. I am not done yet plan on applying two more coats of the Z2 tomorrow, probablty take me another 2 hours.

I'll post some picks in my photo gallery to compare those of the CGQ, don't know if you'll be able see the difference in the photos. CGQ provides a high gloss. Z provides a mirrow like gloss, more detail & debth to the reflection.

As I said eariler, the CGQ is much easier and provides a good shine. The Z process is a lot more work. If you want the best shine and don't mind a lot of work Z is for you. A little Lazy or pressed for time and just want a really good shine go for the CGQ it's a lot easier and does a good job.

So I'd actually recomend both:CGQ - Quick & Easy - Z - for the Profectionist.