View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 05:28 PM
Nightrider
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: New England cruise suggestions needed!

Does anyone know how to write proposals or talented at butt kissing?

Many car companies and I 've seen this with Chyrsler/Jeep with (Camp Jeep, Jeep Jamboree, PT Cruiser club events and with Pontiac and my friends Aztek Group Pontiac will send reps to provide PR and focus groups with their cars. IE Aztek (thank God defunct) would meet once a year in the Northeast...they even had a $400,000 souped to the max "Aztek from Hell" (that was impressive supplied useful goody bags , tech and marketing reps and provided a pig roast. The group lasted about as long as the Aztek BUT they were extremely helpful. PT's have similiar events and Jeep Jamboree is a major production with 4 days of trails, tech stuff, seminars, rafting, big name bands even fireworks. All for something like $150 per Jeepful and well worth it check out www.jeepjamboreeusa.com www.ptcruiserclub.org http://www.aztekrally.org/ although not affilliated with Chyrsler or Pontiac they do help clubs. Aztek rally started in a strip mall in NJ on the 3rd rally Pontiac put out a special Rally Edition as a result.

If anyone knows how to directly contact Chyrsler's PR/Marketing department and let them know there is a group that bought $40000 cars (at deep discounts) and would like to hold a Rally say Sept/Oct (to give them lead time) I think they maybe VERY co-operative

I am willing to help make this happen if I know who to contact. Any one on good terms with their dealer that could get us in contact with the district manager?

Last edited by Nightrider; 01-15-2008 at 05:32 PM.