View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 04:19 PM
Cross+Fire+06
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: In the trunk Fix a Flat..WARNING

Originally Posted by Nightrider
Jen
The $300 OEM all season sells at tirerack.com for $147. (http://www.tirerack.com/tires/Compar...Y)&RunFlat=All) Town Faire is amoung the sleazyiest mass tire dealers known to man kind. The glue is provided by Chyrsler/Mercedes and formulated to work with the tire. If the Sidewalls are damaged they can't be SAFELY repaired. I had a plug in my tread for a year and a half with no problem. I called two local Chrys;er dealers on this both told me town fair is full of bovine waste product.
i am not sure the tire i bought.. but it is only a winter tire.. not an all season.. and i think its a bridgestone... blizzack? i cant remember... i kinda want to just have them all the same.. and i am hoping that TFT will be fair in the pricing.. i know they mark all their tires up... the guy there said that it might be hard to find being the end of the season... OH IT CANT GET BETTER THAN THIS!!!!

I went to TFT because i didnt know that much at the time about tires... or rims.. and i could have bought them online if i was more educated... Im getting there.. learning the hard way