View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 07:09 PM
Tim Russell
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ECU Tuning Questions

Sorry but I did try to search and honestly got sick of trying to find the info I need. I did find some of these services that will reflash your ECU for you but I am not interested in this. I need to be able to modify, if nothing else, fuel tables and timing tables. Preferably the extra little things like Rev Limiters, AC Controls, etc, etc..

I just purchased a N/A Crossfire and will be putting a supercharger on it sometime hopefully before race season opens.

I have had plenty of experience in building and tuning custom race vehicles. My last car was an Evolution VIII that turned into a 25.1E Tube Chassis Race car fully designed, welded and tuned by myself if you cared to know. On that vehicle you could reflash the stock ECU which is my preference on this Crossfire. I had a stand alone ECU in the Evo but I would really like to retain the stock ECU in this car if at all possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am assuming there is some sort of a reflash option for this but couldnt seem to find it quickly.

On a side note, I will post up everything I do as far as this car is concerned. It seems there is alot of posting of people that 'will' or 'might' do an install but few seem to follow through. I may be wrong as I really have not searched that much as of yet and I apoligize for that.

Another side note, after I do some more research on the actual supercharger I will use, if I need larger injecters, the tuning involved, fuel pumps / pressure regalators, etc, etc I will post up every single thing I do and will fabricate all of the tubing, bracketry and fab work myself. I will see if anyone is interested in buying a 'kit' once it is done. This is not a job, it is a hobby of mine. I like racing But if I can help other enthusiasts get what they desire than great!

Thanks alot guys!

-Tim Russell

Last edited by Tim Russell; 02-28-2008 at 07:13 PM.