View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 12:42 AM
Tim Russell
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: ECU Tuning Questions

I was actually mainly looking to see about an ECU reflashing software / cable (Or hardware needed). I hope people may have search my username on EvoM. Putting a supercharger on this car is not difficult I am not trying to get a prep rally of supporters or anything of the sort. I will have it done within a few months, I was looking for helpful pointers, specifically to the ECU portion. The supercharger is a bracket, a belt and a few hoses away

I suppose I will change the direction of this thread. I will post up what I find out. I will try to keep it all as detailed as possible if anyone else cares to do the same thing. The SRT version of the car is not only more rare but seem to cost more than it will cost for me to do this which ends up with more power anyways theoretically of course. I guess Ill find the limits of the engine.

I have obviously not done much as of yet but I have almost definately decided the supercharger of choice. Not sure the intercooler I will use but I will try to make sure it fits with no trimming of anything on the car. I honestly have dont about zero research into the other cars that have done this or the SRTs for that matter but it looks like they dont even run intercoolers?

At any rate, I am taking a little vacation shortly but will start the real planning directly after. Again, I am not looking for support, I am looking for ECU help but, if nothing else, this should become a decent resource of knowledge pertaining to boostin one of these