Old 03-04-2008, 06:50 PM
Rapps
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Chrysler LLC Kicks Off New Day Celebration Campaign

Robin-

How many quarts of oil does a Crossfire take? How much antifreeze pint, quart or gallon? How many spark plugs 4, 6, 8 or 10 ? What about a paper oil filter? Is buying a topsider worth it?
I all ready know the answers I own a Crossfire. I'm trying to find a way to express just how out in left field this "New Day Celebration Campaign" sounds here. People are not celebrating, many are unemployeed, struggling with all kinds of problems, but "oh joy" they can now get all these neat things for less money on a new car. Which by the way, isn't going to be a Crossfire. The word Crossfire wasn't there, this is a Crossfire forum, not a Chrysler LLC forum.
Please publish the "260 line item improvements to our products" for us to see. What has been approved explains just how "new" the day really is. Were any of the improvements about/for the Crossfire? If not why put your post here? It doesn't make sense. You could post it on a cooking forum or a classical music forum just as well.

I still am of the opinion that a sales/PR/promotion press release isn't what this forum is for. It does nothing to inform about Crossfires or help the members with their cars. It didn't even have the word Crossfire in it! What say ye RPM...delete?