View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 11:08 AM
parawxman
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: One less X Fire on the road

Good to see you came out of it in mostly one piece and the car served its purpose to defend you to the death...Pretty weird the way the engine was moved, that hard of a hit through the power train. Looks like the rear end shoved forward pushing the driveshaft and transmission breaking everything. That could have been way worse for you. Happy shopping...

Originally Posted by alfdoc
Hi guys and gals, Well last night on my way home i got nailed from behind at the I-84 and I-205 north bound, and its totaled . I was dead stopped due to traffic in front of me and wham, a lady in a Subaru legacy hit me doing approx 50 to 55 according to the driver behind her. I saw her coming and i kept hitting my brakes to get her attention, and i was about to hit the warning flashers, but it was to late. I'm pretty much OK except for a cracked vertebrae and some dump and bruises. Here are some picks of the car. She hit me so hard that the dash vent at the head light switch the nav unit got blown out, also the engine and trans mounts are broken , i think because the engine is sitting a little wonky and the air cleaner hit the rear cowling and the radiator mounts are broken .

Last edited by parawxman; 03-06-2008 at 11:14 AM.