View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 10:57 PM
cgocifer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry What is up with TSW/Mandrus???

Mandrus is quickly running out of most of their wheels and it doesn't look like they are replenishing their stock!! I've been watching their inventory lists on their website. Lots of zeros for qty. in stock. This has been going on for a couple of months with no increase in stock numbers. I've been told by vendors it will take 4 weeks, then 6 weeks, now I'm being told 8 weeks or more, possibly not until August!! Sounds to me like the manufacturer is in trouble and might not be making any more wheels. I mean come on, with the economy the way it is, I would think that the demand would be slowing, not increasing to the point where they can't keep up with it. It was just a few sizes in a couple of styles, but now I'm starting to see out of stock reports on most of their sizes and wheels. Any insiders heard anything?? They are probably going to lose my business since I don't feel like waiting until the end of the summer to get wheels for my car and my fiance's just in time to put them away again for winter.

No, I'm not interested in 18s or stock sizes. I've been trying to get 19s and 20s.

Had to rant, thanks!

Last edited by cgocifer; 03-10-2008 at 11:00 PM.