View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 06:10 PM
Valk
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 476 Likes on 332 Posts
Default Re: Attention all XFI members and potential new members

Originally Posted by FP
No, there is no fee required to use this site.

There is a Crossfire International Auto Club that was started by a member some time ago, and the membership to join was $10 (one time fee) For this you would get a couple of XFi decals and that was it. There is a forum category on this forum for XFi members only and that was meant to have XFi discussions between for XFi members only.

The member who started the XFi club is no longer running it, and the person who had taken over the club can not continue to run it. If you do a search you will see that many of the XFi members want to take the auto club to another level, and make it a true "Auto Club".

Where are we now?

Some of us are trying to get it going, but need to gather much information such as;
  • How many XFi members are still active?
  • How many are interested in joining
  • Who's going to run it?
  • Provide some structure
  • Register the Club
  • Plan activities
There is a lot to figure out. As soon as we have an accurate database of members, we will nominate the officers who will run it, and have a vote for the nominees, length of term..................

I will publish a conference bridge number for all those who want to brain storm on where we want to take the club, and take it from there.

I hope this helps explain it a little.

BTW, I don't think there are too many members active. This voting is helping sort it out. We will also go through the only list we have and see when was the last time members logged in. So thanks to several of you who have volunteered to help, I will be sending you a spreadsheet with the number ranges you will be searching through the 'Member List" and report back on their last activity.

Thanks to all who have volunteered.