View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 03:39 PM
mrphotoman
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: My 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT Supercharged

Originally Posted by Thirteendog
Dude, you jumped down his throat and he didn't even say anything offensive. One asked if that was a Hyundai, the other said nice ride. Unless you recieved some crazy PM's from these people you have read to much into their posts, or you're just looking for a fight.

All I can say, Nice ride, but lose the attitude.
Read again, opticon changed my post in his to say this:

"
Just thought this would make one more great place to whoreout my ebay bolt-on korean econo-scooter and annoy people who have better taste or more sense than to funnel mad cash into cars designed to haul girls to lacrosse practice "

That looks like a attack to me. I for one would worry about the mental health of someone in their 40's acting like a child.

Regardless, thanks to those that posted props . I have a lot of respect for sleepers and for anyone that does their own work. Anyone can pay SOMEONE ELSE to make their car fast or to buy a fast car but to do it yourself is what it is all about. I have a good bit of knowledge when it comes to tuning forced induction cars and with making custom performance parts that I hope to contribute on this site.

Why people are so insecure and feel the need to bash others cars is beyond me. I would assume they have some serious issues they need to work through.

Last edited by mrphotoman; 03-20-2008 at 03:41 PM.