Old 03-30-2008, 07:15 PM
H.K. Phooey
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Texas Mile Results 2008 Thanks LET MOTORSPORTS

LET Motorsports guys worked on the car until 1:00AM Saturday and drove it to me and had it delivered by 8:00 am at the track 3 hours away.
1st pass I was hitting 155 in 4th and it reduce timing or the limiter may still be there. I had a rear header bolt that was loose after the 3 hours drive down and a 150+mph pass and that could have caused a false reading and made it pull timing. It was a 2 hour really tight track fix. Erick and Stephen/ LET Motorsports guys were awesome and I was glad they were there. How cool is it that they busted tail for me? I had them stressed on time and they came through and followed through even further with major track support. They have earned my respect and I hope others as well. We have some video of the runs going up soon. Today, I was in manual mode and got it to 155 at 3/4 mile mark or just a bit over and it still did not want to go to 5th at WOT, I blipped the throttle, it went to 5th and I went back WOT but it was to late covering the last 1/4 mile in 6 seconds trapping back up to 152. We made a valiant effort but taking a car tuned but without dyno time with all the changes was a bit tough in such a short time but I wanted to try. On the flip side, I had the best time I have ever had at the event and everyone asked about the car, she got tons of love. I loved the company I was in and one guy came back to the track today just to talk to me about the car today. He said he was up last night looking at them and reading about them.

Today I watched a Jet Bike do 186 and a Jet Car do 288 and after I headed home the jet car went 334mph.

I love this event, pics on the way, thanks Erick, you went the extra Mile.

Scott
I'm really really tired.

Last edited by H.K. Phooey; 03-30-2008 at 07:48 PM.