View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 05:13 PM
BrianBrave
<--- Huge Horsepower
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: LET HE and Johnson pump install

Originally Posted by Steve Hellums
Hey Brian, have you done any testing of what kind of voltage is being delievered to the pump from the pump control module at different RPM's? The "pulse voltage" has got me a little confused, I just wouldn't have thought the pump motor would be variable speed, but I'm thinking it is. I just havn't dug into it that far yet.
I haven't had the bumper off yet. I tapped for the IAT probe next to the boost gauge location.

I just received the CM30 Johnson pump today from LET and the pump manual doesn't mention about different pump modes/cycles. Just flow rate at different head distances.

I'm going to try something different with the HE - it might just work but I am still not sure (if not I will buy LET's HE - that thing is HUGE!!) - but it still won't be the optimum 1/4 mile setup (your MOD is perfect for the 1/4 mile) - I only plan on tracking once or twice out of personal curiosity to see what kind of beast I have built. I also have some additional heat reduction mods in store - I will post them and the measured results when I am done.

I'm itchin' to rip the bumper off tonight and get started - but I have a friend flying in tomorrow and I am going to pick her up at the AP - she wants to see my SRT so the mods will have to wait for the weekend..