View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 05:40 AM
Xfirenorth
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: New to Crossfires, a few questions.

Originally Posted by ntrikit
I am new to Crossfires, so I have been doing my homework. I'd love to get an SRT6, but funds don't allow for it right now. I test drove a 2004 Alabaster White Coupe, and I love it. It was a lot quicker than I thought it would be. I bet the SRT's are a real hoot! Anyway, here is the car in question...

http://www.blueknobauto.com/auto_detail.php3?id=39897

20K miles, $14.5K. Is this a fair price? Also, what is the W/S switch near the shifter? What does W and S stand for?

Thanks so much for your time!
After owning my XFire Roadster since February, I cannot understand why these wonderful vehicles sell for what they do. They are the best buy in town, yet they sit on car lots unsold. The Crossfire is the best bang for the buck on the used car market. The funny part is the dealers buy them so cheap that they usually have plenty of room to bargain with potential buyers.

I would say there may be room to do a wee bit better than $14,500 on the 20K clock '04. What it comes down to is the smile factor. If the car itself and the price make you smile (grin from ear to ear), then grab it. If not, look around for more deals because they are out there.

Bob