Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2004, 06:12 PM
BobaFettm
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good choice remember that Xfire you looked at is a SLK320 in disguise! Open the hood and try to find a DC badge its kinda like where's waldo!! and I've yet to still find the big star!

1) ... pretty unclear to me.. I think you get an adjustable steering column... and the little bugs that were there like the manual problem, rear trunk squeek.... those should be gone.... i didnt have any problems with my trunk or anything like that...

2) Yes when you hit the alarm button lights kick on and off... when you open the door the lights turn on... the dashboard turns on with the time and what not there ...

3) The time.. Mileage... trip counter...

They arent stupid at all!! and I enjoy the C-class Mercs... but this isnt a c230... this is a two seater sports car Going from a sedan styled thing to this is a big jump! but if its what you are looking for then your in luck big time! ... like i said before... this is a Merc car... its built in Germany/Austria ... its designed off the slk320 and not just a little bit... its pretty much the EXACT same car... if your looking for major power then look into the SRT-6... Merc AMG line up is massive and the low end AMG's have incredible power also! so remember that stock ... this isnt supercharged like those cars!

but I think you should give it a test drive.. as long as you dont live in michigan... cuz too many people own them here already!! :evil: