View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 11:13 AM
Xfirenorth
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's next for -N-E-X-?

I know I'm curious. What's next for -N-E-X-? We're heading into the summer months when we may be going in opposite directions on vacations, and getting the whole group together may become more difficult. We should be talking about future events now while we have the momentum going. We certainly had a good crowd for the Newport Cruise. What a great time! What a great group!

I'm sure many of you may be able to squeeze in another event during the summer but that's a tough time for me personally because of my boating. On the other hand, if any of you are planning to attend some of the area (MA/RI/CT) car shows during the week, I would be interested as long as I wasn't away at one of the islands off our coast. It would be nice to establish a Crossfire presence at some of these car shows even if it was just a few of us. If you know of a cruise night that would be fun to attend, let us know and maybe a few of us can make it there.

Any ideas about a cruise in September or October? Maybe another late summer cruise on the Cape while the weather is warm? Perhaps a foliage trip when the leaves are turning in western Massachusetts along the Mohawk Trail? Maybe a coastal trip through Gloucester and the Cape Ann area? Jen mentioned Hampton Beach and she will bring her now famous "turtles". Do any of you know of a similar setup to Colt State Park where we could have another cookout?

Let us know what you think would be a great cruise for our group. Let's keep a good thing going.

Bob