View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 12:52 PM
Crossfire Trail
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: What's next for -N-E-X-?

Jen and Bob, we have been doing the local scene here for a long time. One of the better ones is Autos of the World In July at Goddard Park in East Greenwich, RI. I won a first place trophy last year for my class.
We also do the Oakland Beach Car show. One side is for Oldies and the other for newer specialty cars . Last year we had 4 or 5 Crossfires, I'd love to have more this year. We also did another one at TGI Friday's but the management isn't doing it this year, once I find out where, I'll let you know.
It's pretty much been Pete and I at these events, we do need a stronger crossfire presence to be seen.
One more worth mentioning is the one at Denny's just off of 95 South at exit 7, there's lots of cars there and lots of visitors. Plenty of stuff around here. RT44 in Johnston has an A&W where they hold them as well. I'll keep you posted as the season draws nearer. I'm glad that some folks want to do this. It's always fun and I always like talking to people that have never seen a Crossfire. Must have sold about 6 or 7, last year. Just from showing them my car. Ya think Chrysler would put me on the payroll!
Rick