View Single Post
Old 07-08-2004, 10:27 PM
keijoh
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The VIN # on my Crossfire is indeed low (.i.e., 02625). I realized the significance through the forum. However, I purchased this automobile through the Military Autoexchange System, which means that they received discounted pricing directly from Chrysler. AutoExchange purchased several Crossfires early in 2004 - I am not sure whether they knew the restriction on selling the automoble or not, but it really does not matter because ultimately the savings were passed to me. I saved 8K off MSRP including shipping to Korea.

Color is an amazing asethetic. It can change your entire perceptions and emotions. I think everyone made the correct decision for their individual needs and tastes. I choose SSP, would have taken Black, my Elan was black, but I could live we any color available for the Crossfire. It is a beautiful design and each color reflects the automobiles' character differently.

Clearly I was unable to test the Crossfire, but testing driving the MB C Class and understanding the difference between sedan and sports coupe I think I know what to expect.

I just finished reading Flathead's departure from the forum. He bought a vette. Beautiful car but not appropriate for the narrow twisting back roads in Korea. Outside of Seoul I share the road with cows, cats, dogs and lots of marching soldiers.