View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 01:58 PM
jonnyangel04
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: custom pillar pod...

Thats two lol come on guys, I took some pictures of the part will not be tough at all may have to reuse a clip or two from the original. The other question is do we want an overlay and keep the direct replacement under, sorta like it wraps around and attaches in the back of the original or slides over ??? I think I can get it to where it is thin enough NO one would know the difference, OR do we want a direct replacement?? the direct replacement would have to be two separate parts on my part fiberglassed together on the inside, kinda fused together. I am worried about the clip I have Circled working out and this may take a little bit longer. Also it could be slightly more expensive, more material. ,I guess I am just kinda talking out loud trying to get people interested. Also do you want to have the with the gauges included, I found a company that makes custom gauges that could match our SRT gauges with the same emblem as our Tach but they are pretty spendy, the generic green and black go for about 140.00 for tree of your choice http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GRAY-...spagenameZWDVW The dark green looks close to ours.

THe red circle might be hard to get the clip to fit over fiberglass that thin, the black ciricles those clips should be able to hold the entire piece just fine.

I say a few more I will figure out what the deposit will be

1. Jonnyangel04
2. BlueMDSrt6
3. distant pulse

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
DSCN0546.jpg (329.7 KB, 47 views)
DSCN0545.JPG (789.4 KB, 19 views)
DSCN0547.JPG (818.4 KB, 32 views)
DSCN0544.JPG (720.8 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by jonnyangel04; 04-30-2008 at 02:08 PM.