Old 05-03-2008, 12:46 PM
SilverFox
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question re: 2nd ANNUAL Fall 2008 "Tail of the Dragon" MEET!

Last Comment by UK ken - Posted Date: Sun April 20, 2008 12:21am
(On the Spring '08 Dragon Meet Thread)

"Hi I'm ken hallett from the UK. Would you be so kind and tell me your start date..location of route ..and finish of the tail of the dragon. Although I am unable to travel it in my 06 Crossfire,I would love the experience. You guys had a real treat. We my wife and I retired a few years back, and are having a great time traveling. Next trip is spending two months viewing the US from the roads and would love to include the Dragon run..it will only be a hire car, but I will get the feel of what you guys did.
Regards
Ken Hallett "

"Hi Ken,
Great News! Would love to have you & your wife at our Next ToD Meet this Oct/Nov. I would even help you find/reserve a Crossfire for Hire, in this Area, if any remain available. I live one hour from the Dragon's Den, in far Western North Carolina. Bill (SF) "

Hey Guys/Gals,

Can't find any Crossfires for Rent anymore, also couldn't probably lock one up this far in Advance, it could be sold by then!

Anyone got any Good Ideas on this Problem that needs solving to get UK ken to our Fall Dragon Meet?

Please PM me or post here, I know We can find a Solution! I'll keep at it until we do.

My Best,
Bill (The former Dragon slayer)