View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 08:46 PM
Mike-in-Orange
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Meguires All the Way

Originally Posted by modulator
Pardon Me.

My car's finish is great to begin with. ICE made it better , much better,...Meguiars didn't...Sorry, it didn't . I'm just reporting , I have nothing to gain... I don't work for anyone- I and I don't care what you use.
No need to be so defensive. Reread my post - I said if your finish is in good shape Ice will make it look great. I wasn't arguing with you, I wasn't saying you did something stupid, I didn't say it was a bad product. I said if your paint is in good shape to begin with it will make your paint look great. Your experience just proved me right. And yet you're upset and defensive? Why?

But when someone comes on a car forum and mentions having some issues with their paint, like caughtNthexfire06 said he had, then what he did was the proper approach. A product like Ice would not have helped him. I don't really care that he used Meguiar's even though I work for them. I just appreciate that he took the proper steps to correct the issues with his paint. I know he could have done the same with Adam's, Klasse, and others as long as he used proper technique, which apparently he did.

Yes, I work for Meguair's so if someone asks me for a product recommendation I'm going to recommend something that I know will work for the issue at hand within our product line. I'm not going to tell someone that they shouldn't use a certain brand just because it's not Meguiar's. I will tell them what products won't work for an issue, even if that includes a Meguiar's product that I know is wrong for the problem.