View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 01:27 PM
Mike-in-Orange
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Meguires All the Way

Originally Posted by caughtNthexfire06
Very true Mike. I just stick with what I know works best. Good ole Mcguires, tried and true, turns it new. Hey Mike I have a ? for ya, does mcguires make any good products for cleaning interiors, such as the cloths seats on my Xfire? I spilled a coke on my passanger seat and I need to find somthing to clean it with. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
We introduced a product last year that we developed with Bissel called Quik Out. It comes in both trigger spray and aerosol forms - my wife loves is as we have a small dog at home who, when left alone for too long will sometimes leave a little note for us, if you get my drift. Quik Out works great even on that sort of stain. The problem with cleaning cloth seats though is that spraying too much of anything on them, like, uh, Coke, tends to soak into the padding below so extracting everything can be tricky. I'd use a small amount to start with and a clean terry cloth towel to work it in a bit and absorb as much back out as you can. If you need to do any rinsing at all I'd recommend distilled water as tap water can have a bunch of minerals in that can leave a ring. Always go easy on cleaners and water rinsing when working on cloth interiors.