View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 08:58 PM
caughtNthexfire06
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Why are you a "Car Guy/Gal"

My first toy as a child was a set of keys...haha. I had the biggest fascination with them. When I was about 5, I got a red Corvette Power Wheels, and man I thought I was hot ****. I fell in love with it. Originally from Atlanta, I had several neighbors with old muscle cars, one a 1970 AAR Cuda (was the weather man), the other doing a full ground up restore on a 69 stang, the other a grand national. I loved the sound they made, and ever since then I've loved anything with an engine, or wheels. My love turned into an obsession, into a fascination.

My first car was a 96 Plymouth Breeze 5 spd that I had for about a year, which after I got a 95 Mercedes c280 with 40k miles on it for only 12k from some old man, had that car and loved it, then sold that car for the car I had always wanted, a 96 Nissan 240sx from a guy who worked for Mich tire comp, had 34k miles, red 5-spd SE model. See my pics for pics. Sold that car to a guy whom I worked with at best buy and he totaled it 5 days later around a tree. I was saddened. Then I aquired an 03 mazda tribute with 30k miles and it immediatly had prblms and I got rid of it quickly, and then I bought an 03 Chevy Z71 Exteneded Cab with the 5.3 V-8, had 19k miles, great truck as I was living in the hills of Boone with lots of snow etc...Sold it after moving back home, and thats when I bought this wonderful ride...The Xfire...Love it more than any car ive owned, however the 240sx is still one of my favs..