Old 05-13-2008, 10:41 AM
tylerxfire
Forum Regular
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: just think out loud about boosting n/a xfire

trying to throw boost at a na seems like a lost cause everyone talks about it along with me, but it seems it just can't happen properly yet, if anyone has the right info. to do so i def. have my ears open. I have gone to numerous places saying yeah we can fab a turbo up no problem, then they are like yeah then dyno tune it, and right there im like well you have no idea then because the 6 spd, can't really be dynoed, i would not install a turbo and tune it with the fuses out because you only get a 5k rev limit, and i would not trust that. Its a sketchy situation that hasn't really been discovered yet is all im saying, and to those that said there is a turbo crossfire, where? and where is this person now, how was this done?? the turbo part is not hard by any means, you could put twins if you wanted right under the hood thats not the problem it si getting it to run right and getting your boost cycle and injector cycle all right and timing and just many things that i do not see anything to tune this with yet. Like i said if there is please do let me know