View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 02:26 PM
apkano
Life is random...so am I.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It pays to be polite.

So, I'm driving down Gratiot avenue yesterday afternoon on my way over to NeedsWings place, when I spot a red limited roadster about 5 cars in front of me in the center lane of a 6 lane boulevard. I figure I'll be neighborly and try to catch up to give them "the wave". After about 2 miles I finally get over into the left lane, (it was rush hour), and get alongside the other Crossfire. I proceed to look over to find a guy in his late 20's, (I'm guessing), and give him a nod and a wave.

This jerk just looks over and totally blows me off like I'm Hitler! I figure....whatever....and proceed to pull it down into 3rd gear and blast outta there! It must have been at that time that the guy hears the CAI suck in a healthy dose of air, and blows out the new Magnaflow exhaust. The next thing I know, I look in the mirror and see this guy trying to catch up to me. We end up stopping at a light, and in the mirror I see this rude fool craning his neck to see the exhaust, all the while waving like a madman and shouting "HEY.......HEY MAN...", obviously trying to get my attention.

I know what I had to do, and I did the only thing I could do..................Floored it off the light, barked second gear and left him in the dust.

It never pays to be a jerk! Is it really that hard to return a wave to another Crossfire driver?