View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 06:52 PM
Valk
Administrator / Senior Member
Received 479 Likes on 333 Posts
Default Re: If you don't want to join the XFi Club

Originally Posted by Sidez 04-20-2008
I think that this club needs a major overhaul and new people need to be appointed into control.. those that pop into my mind are FP, Valk, and SilverFox for obvious reasons and I think few would disagree with me here.. My Suggestions are like this.. delete this useless list as many of those owners haven't owned a crossfire in years and many others don't participate in the forum or anywhere for that matter.. Start another list with a higher entrance admission and organize a bigger package of entrance admission items than just simply stickers, organize large-scale meets. Create Roll calls where members have to sign in at least once in a while and change the name to something else like XFN (Crossfire National)... work for manufacturer discounts that are available only to the XFi members and just general crossfire forum members as this will create a benefit to being in XFi and will interest people to join.
Quote FP: 04-20-2008
Sidez, great ideas. That's exactly what we are doing, and plan to do. I hope you continue with your input, and participate in the soon to be scheduled conference. You don't have to be a current member to voice your ideas. Hopefully if the club becomes what many of us want of it, you will join.

This is why I started this thread. I want to hear objective and constructive feed back. If we want this club to be a "real car club" it's not going to be run by just one person handing out stickers. No offense meant to the founder. I think he did a very nice job getting the club from point "A" to point "B". Now it's time to bring it to the next level.

We need all of you to participate. Maybe you can start logging your ideas in this thread.

Quote: Valk
I feel this is the direction that we are heading exactly.
I wish Sidez was still with us to be part of the restructure.
He was a young guy with good ideas.
He would have been a welcome member to the club.
RIP Sidez

Last edited by Valk; 05-23-2008 at 06:58 PM.